Long Stays in Sorrento, Italy • 23 Days (21 Nights)
Oct 20 - Nov 11, 2013
Hotel Parco del Sole 4*
Located inside a private park in Sant’ Agnello, surrounded by lemon & orange trees and a lush vegetation.
The Neapolitan Riviera & Amalfi Coast is one of the most fascinating destinations of south Italy, pleasant weather, high quality services and views of incredible beauty.
Price per person in double occupancy CA $2299.00
¨ Roundtriop airfare from Montreal to Naples
¨ Roundtrip transfers from the airport to the hotel
¨ 21 nights’ at the Parco del Sole 4*
¨ 3 meals per day
¨ 3 excursions included:
- 1/2 day to Pompeii, visit the archeological site
- 1/2 day to Herculanum
- 1/2 day to sightseeing tour of the Amalfi Coast including Ravello.
¨ Taxes and airport fees : $566
- 1/4 liter of wine and 1/2 liter of bottles water during supper!
Single supplement: $800
Long Stays in Portugal • 23 Days (21 Nights) with Flights & Car Rental
Jan 28 - Feb 18, 2014
JARDIM DO VAU 4*, Algarve, Portugal
Set on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Algarve and with direct access to the Praia do Vau beach, Jardim do Vau will provide you with remarkable holidays, all year round.
The walks along the beach, the unforgettable sunsets, fine golden sand and the fresh ocean breeze are merely some of the inspiring elements that make up this magical scenery.
Winner of several accolades for Excellence, this 4 star resort allows you to enjoy energizing holidays in a warm family atmosphere.
The apartments at Jardim do Vau are bright and airy with sliding doors opening to ample private balconies inviting you to lazy moments of relaxation on the sunbeds.
At Jardim do Vau, the choice is varied: long walks along the beaches, relaxing outdoors at the poolside, swimming in the heated waters of the indoor pool in the Atlantic Club, or sipping an exotic cocktail at the bar. If you are looking for other experiences, the town and also the entire region will offer a range of possibilities, from cultural visits and activities, savouring the unique gastronomy to the buzz of night life in local bars, casino and concerts.
Price per person, DBL, CA $1,889 + Tax $425.00
- Roundtrip Flights TORONTO - FARO
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- 21 nights at the 1 bedroom Apt., Ocean View, no meals
- Car rental for 19 nights: (Car Class - Economy: Seat Ibiza or similar, Manual transmission)
- Local Taxes
28JAN2014 TORONTO - FARO 19:55 08:05+1day
19FEB2014 FARO - TORONTO 09:45 13:15
Long Stays in Sorrento, Italy • 23 Days (21 Nights) March , 2014
Anytime of the year is a good time to visit Sorrento and the province of Naples, with the climate being reliably mild and warm, and the sunshine is usually reasonably plentiful. It's nice to be in Sorrento in the spring as you will be treated to a strong citrus fragrance, wafting through the city, as the innumerable lemon and orange trees begin to flower.
Grand Hotel Flora 4*
• Located near the main attractions
• Terrace with a view of the Vesuvius and the bay of Naples
• Modern confort style
• Panoramic restaurant
Great location, close to Main Square Close to train station so could easily explore other areas. Hotel located up on the hill, so you will be overlooking the Bay of Naples, Mount Vesuvius and the Isle of Capri.
Price per person in double occupanc: TBA
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Roundtrip airfare from Montreal to Naples (Ask about add on from Saint John Available)
• 21 nights at the Grand Hôtel Flora 4*
• Return Transfers
• 2 meals per day (1/4 L wine and 1/2 L water included with supper)
• 2 excursions :
1/2 day guided tour of the archeological sites of Pompei
and 1/2 day sightseeing tour of the Amalfi coast including Ravello.
• Travel Insurance
• Entrance fees to Pompeii (11 € per person)
• Beverages and meals not mentioned
• All that is not indicated in PACKAGE INCLUDES
• Municipal city tax - 14 euros per person (to be paid locally).
Single supplement: $800
Sea view supplement: $375
Sorrento Weather and Climate Spring Chart:
March - Maximum 17°C / Minimum 9°C
April - Maximum 20°C / Minimum 10°C
May - Maximum 25°C / Minimum 15°C