The Most Romantic Place on Earth for Your Destination Wedding
Your wedding day is the most special day of your entire life. Destination weddings can make an already unforgettable event even more memorable.
Turn your special day into an amazing getaway vacation for all your friends with an all inclusive wedding vacation package to a beautiful, tropical location. Dreams come true when you celebrate your destination wedding with Freedom Travel.
Destination weddings packages may include virtually everything you need for a perfect wedding, including a wedding photographer, wedding coordinator, flowers, even a presiding judge. In addition, your guests will enjoy discounted rates to make their trip to your wedding more affordable. The first step is deciding where your dream wedding will be. Freedom Travel will help with the rest.
Begin your married life together with a blissfully romantic honeymoon.
Renewal of Vows
Say “I do” all over again in the heart of paradise.
We will help you plan your honeymoon that's right for you at a price you can afford.
Wedding & Honeymoon Registry
If you'd like your guests to contribute to your Wedding or Honeymoon, we'll create a registry for you in our website and provide you with a Freedom Travel Gift Card to the value of the gift.
We will provide a Wedding & Honeymoon Gift Registry Notice for your family and members of your wedding party. Your guests can pay by cheque, cash or credit card for your Wedding & Honeymoon Gift Card by contacting our office.
Freedom Travel Gift Cards are presented to your guests at the time of purchase, then you can redeem them as a credit towards the cost of your honeymoon. Gift Cards have no cash value. Gift card can be redeemed for new booking as well as for existing booking.
Sandals Luxury Included® Vacation created for 2 people in love. More Quality Inclusions Than Any Other Beach Resort In The Caribbean:
At 14 luxury beach resorts created for two people in love, you get what you want, when you want it, on the Caribbean's finest beachfront settings. Experience every land and water sport, Red Lane® Spa, and dine at up to 15 specialty restaurants accompanied by Beringer® wines and unlimited premium brand drinks. Stay in the most unique suites, many with personal butlers. The Luxury All Inclusive difference–makes all the difference in the world.
Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality.
Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica - the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand.
Transform your Caribbean vacation into a romantic escape at one of our four all-inclusive Couples Resorts - where world-class amenities such as our superb spas blend effortlessly with Jamaica’s most idyllic beach settings and local charm. Enjoy the finest island-infused cuisine. Dive into a paradise of sports and activities. Or indulge in total privacy. It’s all included, and it’s all inspired by you. Whatever your pleasure, we look forward to welcoming you to one of the most enchanting places on earth.
We feel “all-inclusive” should first and foremost evoke a five-star luxury experience- that also happens to be a fantastic value.
|Dream Weddings in the Sun - Let us provide you with no obligation quote, just send us your request with the contact Information:
|Good to Know Before you Go:
• All legal requirements and fees are subject to change without notice.
• Original documents are required for all destinations.
• For certain destinations, a certified translator must translate documents into English or Spanish, and then notarized copies must be obtained prior to arrival.
• It is important that you verify all information with the Consulate or Embassy of your chosen destination before making any wedding or travel plans.
• Some hotels may assist in the preparation of legal documents. Contact the hotel’s Wedding Coordinator for up-to-date and specifi c instructions.
• Special Marriage Licence required (obtained from the Ministry of Justice of Antigua, USD $150).
• Information sheet listing your name, home address, occupation, level of education, nationality and full names of parents, living or deceased, is required and must be attached to the photo page of your passport. All documents must be sent to the hotel in Cuba at least three weeks prior to arrival, translated into Spanish and legalized by the Cuban Consulate in the issuing country.
• Visitors can be married just 24 hours after arriving in Jamaica, providing a prior application has been made for the marriage licence.
• *Medical exam must include HIV/AIDS test
REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE ARE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY & SHOULD NOT BE REGARDED AS LEGAL ADVICE.