Back Roads & Wine Tour
Back Roads & Wine Tour
Set out on a wonderful day as you are driven through the picturesque countryside and smaller rural communities surrounding Saint John.
Get to know Saint John in a way that other travellers do not and see towns like Hampton, Norton, and the Kingston Peninsula. These quaint villages are picturesque and timeless. Many of the sites you’ll see date back to the 18th century and haven’t changed much since! Discover country villages such as Kingston, with its historical Trinity Church, designated as a National Historic site. We’ll see the heart of farm country and learn about one of the mainstays of the New Brunswick economy.
See spectacular fall scenery and covered bridges as we travel along the Saint John and Kennebecasis River. We’ll even make a special stop at a country restaurant/store for unique handcrafts and lunch (at your own expense). We’ve saved the best for last. A classic New Brunswick winery that captures the essence of fall. Enjoy the panoramic views as you sip on premium wines made with organically grown grapes.
Please Note: Moderate walking is involved on this tour.
There will be an opportunity for a meal (at your own individual cost)
- For ‘Per Person’ bookings, you have up until the day before your tour to cancel without any penalty.
- For ‘Van/Private’ bookings, you have up until 72 hours before your tour to cancel without any penalty.
- If your ship cannot make port in the city, you will not be refunded, even if you are not aware of the circumstances until a few hours before.
- If you fail to cancel your booking, you are deemed a ‘no show’ and you will not be refunded
- If you fail to arrive for your tour on time and fail to notify the office, the tour will depart without you and you will be deemed a ‘no show’ and you will not be refunded.
What You Need To Know
- All timings we provide are Atlantic Standard time. Most cruise lines change their clocks to local timings. CARNIVAL is the exception to this as they stay on EST+1.
- If any children are travelling at age 5 or under, please make us aware at the time of booking as a car seat may need to be booked at an additional cost. (This is only applicable for our mini-vans)
- We cannot hold a sign for your individual group. Call us at 506-632-1012 if you believe you will be delayed or have any further questions.
- If ANY members of your group have any special needs and/or disabilities, please make this known at the time of booking so we can make proper arrangements.
- Our tours are operated at a gentle pace with some light walking included.
- The rate for a private tour is MAXIMUM 6 passengers as this operates in a mini-van.
- If you have a larger group, please contact the office directly at 506-632-1012 directly to make arrangements.